Students who submitted online applications for the rechecking of AHSEC HS Final Examination 2023 answer scripts will be able to view their AHSEC Rechecking Results from the official website with the help of this article. On July 29, 2023, the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council announced the rechecking results for the Arts, Commerce and Vocational stream. We want to tell you that once the results of the other streams are announced, you will be able to view them on our website.
Table of Content
- 1 AHSEC Rechecking Result 2023
- 2 AHSEC Rechecking Result Links
- 3 AHSEC Rechecking of Answer Script
- 4 AHSEC Rechecking Answer Script Details
- 5 Application Fee of AHSEC Rechecking
- 6 How to Apply for AHSEC Rechecking?
- 7 Important Dates of AHSEC Rechecking
- 8 Important Links of AHSEC Rechecking
- 9 Important Points of AHSEC Rechecking
AHSEC Rechecking Result 2023
|HS Final Exam, 2023
|8th August 2023
|Name of stream
|Arts, Science, Commerce
AHSEC Rechecking Result Links
|Rechecking Result (Arts)
|Rechecking Result (Commerce)
|Rechecking Result (Science) 1st List
|Rechecking Result (Science) 2nd List
|Rechecking Result (Vocational)
AHSEC Rechecking of Answer Script
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) issued the HS Final Exam Result, On June 6, 2023. The AHSEC HS Final Exam, 2023 was held from February 20th to March 20th, 2023. Candidates who are dissatisfied with their results announced on June 6, 2023, have the option of rechecking their response scripts. To take advantage of AHSEC’s rechecking possibility, candidates must apply online within the time frame specified.
AHSEC Rechecking Answer Script Details
Name of Board: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
Name of Exam: Higher Secondary Final Examination, 2023
Title of Class: 12th Standard
Streams of Exam: Arts, Commerce, Science, and Vocational
Date of Exam: 20th February to 20th March 2023.
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Total Students: 3,42,869 Students
Result Declaration Date: 8th August 2023
Related: SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Scripts
Application Fee of AHSEC Rechecking
Candidates must pay Rs.300/- (non-refundable) per subject as an application fee to complete their online application process of rechecking.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the above applicable application fee through online payment modes. No application will be accepted without a fee.
|Join our WhatsApp Group
|Follow our WhatsApp Channel
|Join our Telegram Group
|Download our App
How to Apply for AHSEC Rechecking?
Candidates must apply online for Rechecking of Answer Scripts on AHSEC’s official website www.hsexam.com within the time frame specified. Candidates must visit the AHSEC official website for the most recent notices and regular updates, including links to rechecking. Candidates can also complete their online application rechecking procedure by following the instructions below.
✅ Steps to Recheck Answer Script
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you have to provide all your asked details.
- After that, you have to upload an image of your signature.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Also, you will receive an acknowledgment copy of your submission.
- Keep that acknowledgment copy for future use.
Important Dates of AHSEC Rechecking
|Application Submission Start Date
|8th June 2023
|Application Submission Last Date
|14th June 2023 till 5 PM
Important Links of AHSEC Rechecking
|Check Rechecking Result
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|How to Apply Guide (PDF)
|Install Our Android App
|Visit Official Website
Important Points of AHSEC Rechecking
- An applicant can apply for rechecking a maximum of 3 (three) subjects.
- Rechecking practical papers is not allowed.
- The rechecking result will be intimated to the head of institutions only and candidates who will apply for rechecking will get their results from there.
- Rechecking will include re-totaling of marks awarded by the examiner.
- Rechecking will include an assessment of answer(s) left out unevaluated by the examiner.