|Recruitment Board||Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd.|
|Job type||Private job|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of posts||100|
|Application fee||Rs. 550/-|
|Apply starts on||29th April 2022|
|Last Date||13th May 2022|
Table of Content
- 1 Apex Bank Recruitment
- 2 Apex Bank Assistant Recruitment Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Apex Bank Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply for Apex Bank Recruitment?
- 5 Application submission steps are:
- 6 Important Dates of Apex Bank Ltd Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 7 Important Links of Apex Bank Recruitment
- 8 Apex Bank Application Portal
- 9 Selection Process of Apex Bank Assistant Recruitment
- 10 Apex Bank Recruitment Notification FAQ
Apex Bank Recruitment
The Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Limited invites employment notification engagement on a regular basis Assistant jobs in various 100 positions. Interested candidates who want to join Apex Bank as an Assistant may now submit their online application through the Apex Bank official recruitment portal from 29th April 2022 to 13th May 2022.
Apex Bank Assistant Recruitment Details
Name of post: Assistant
No of posts: 100 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
Helpline: [email protected]
Advt. No. : ACAB/ADMN/HO/ADVT-ASSTT./2022/4005
Advt. Release Date: 28th April 2022.
✅ Related: Apex Bank Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria of Apex Bank Recruitment
Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian National.
Age Limit: The Candidate’s age must be between 21 years and 34 years as on 1st January 2022.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks and good knowledge of computers.
Experience: Candidates having experience of working in a State Co-operative Bank for 3 (three) years or more in similar rank will be accorded 10 marks as preference in the selection process.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates must be well conversant with the local language.
- Fee amount: Rs 550/-
- Mode of payment: Online.
How to Apply for Apex Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates who want to submit the application form may apply online through the official Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Limited recruitment portal https://apexbankassam.com/ or candidates may follow the given steps to apply online. Submit your online application before 13th May 2022.
Application submission steps are:
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” link.
- A new web page will be opened.
- Fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Apex Bank Ltd Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Application submission starts on – 29/04/2022
- Last date to submit an online application is – 13/05/2022
- Admit card available from – 21-29/05/2022
- The written test will behold from – 29/05/2022
Important Links of Apex Bank Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Officail Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Apex Bank Application Portal
Selection Process of Apex Bank Assistant Recruitment
# Selection process will comprise of written examination and personal interview.
# Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (in case of in-service candidates).
Apex Bank Recruitment Notification FAQ
Ans: 28th April 2022 is the Advertisment PDF releasing date of Assam Cooperative Apex Bank 2022.
Ans: The starting date to apply online for Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 is 29th April 2022
Ans: There were 100 vacancy advertisements released by the Assam Cooperative Apex Bank.
Ans. The last day to apply for Assam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 is 13th June 2022.
Ans. The age limit for Assam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 is 21 to 34 years.
Ans. The requirement Educational qualification is candidates should have to pass Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
Ans: You can easily apply online through the Apex Bank official website https://apexbankassam.com/