Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) published an online application to recruit 4 vacant posts under the Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam for Research Assistant and Inspector of Boilers on a regular basis. Candidates may submit online applications through the APSC Recruitment portal. Submit the online application form before 16th May 2022.
Table of Content
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022 Details:
1. Name of Post: Research Assistant
No of posts: 2
Pay scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- GP: Rs. 9,400/-
Education Qualification: Minimum qualification is 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
Preferable: Experience in dealing with subjects of Labour Laws in the Government Department/ Organization Or Degree or Diploma in Labour Laws/ Social Works.
2. Name of Post: Inspector of Boilers
No of posts: 2
Pay scale: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: Rs. 12,700/-
Education Qualification: The Candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Must have two years experience as technical personnel in design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in implementation of the Boilers Acts, 1923 and rules and regulations framed thereunder.
Other Criteria of Labour Welfare Department Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable :
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate.
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
# General/EWS: 285.40
# SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
# BPL: 35.40
# PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit an online application through the APSC recruitment portal http://apsc.nic.in/. Submit online application form from 16th April 2022 to 16th May 2022. Candidates can follow the steps to submit an online application.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form .
Important Dates of Labour Department Job
- Submit online application from – 16/04/2022
- Last Date to application submission – 16/05/2022