The Punjab National Bank (PNB) issued online employment notification on 4th July 2022 to recruit officers (Fire–Safety) and Managers (Security) in various 103 vacant positions engaged on a regular basis through the mode of Off-Line application process. Interested candidates for the Punjab National Bank Officer & Manager Vacancy Recruitment can submit an application their application through Speed/Registered posts only. All important details are given below read the article.
Table of Content
- 1 Punjab National Bank Recruitment Overview
- 2 Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 Details:
- 3 PNB Officer & Manager Vacancy Details:
- 4 Age limit Punjab National Bank Job:
- 5 Application Fee Punjab National Bank Job:
- 6 How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment?
- 7 Note:
- 8 Important Dates of Punjab National Bank Recruitment
- 9 Important Links of PNB Recruitment 2022:
- 10 PNB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 11 FAQ Punjab National Bank Job:
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of Posts||Officer & Manager|
|No of Posts||103 nos|
|Application fees||59 – 850/-|
|Apply start from||4th August 2022|
|Last Date||30th August 2022|
Punjab National Bank published an application to recruit officers & Managers in various 103 positions. Interested candidates can apply offline with the help of this page. Make GovjobinAssam.com website bookmark to get daily job news.
Related: LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 Details:
1. Name of the Post: Officer (Fire–safety)
No of posts: 23
1. B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
2. Four-year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Engineering from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC
3. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC
Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
4. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC
Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering–UK
5. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC
Sub–officer Course/ Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
1. For Educational qualification of Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 Post qualification composite experience of minimum 01 year as an Fire Officer or equivalent post in PSUs/PSBs/Central Govt./State Govt./City Fire Brigade/State Fire Services/ Fire safety Incharge in Corporate/Big Industrial Complex.
2. For Educational Qualification of Sr. No. 4 & 5, Post qualification composite experience of minimum 03 years as an Fire Officer or equivalent post in PSUs/PSBs/Central Govt./State Govt./City Fire Brigade/State Fire Services/ Fire safety Incharge in Corporate/Big Industrial Complex.
2. Name of the Post: Manager (Security)
No of posts: 80
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC
Experience: An officer with 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air force
A Gazetted Police officer not below the rank of Deputy superintendent of police or Assistant Commandant or equivalent rank in Central Armed Police Forces(CAPF) with minimum 05 years of service.
Related: IBPS Recruitment 2022
PNB Officer & Manager Vacancy Details:
Category-wise Punjab National Bank officers (Fire–Safety) and Managers (Security) 103 vacancy details.
|Sl. No||Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
Age limit Punjab National Bank Job:
As per the official recruitment notification, the candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 1st July 2022.
|SC and ST Candidates||5 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 Years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
Application Fee Punjab National Bank Job:
Candidates should pay an online application as per their categories mentioned below –
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges) + GST@18% Rs. 9/-]
- Other candidates: Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + GST@18% Rs. 153/-]
The application fee has to be transferred online to the account as per the details:
Account Name: RECRUITMENT OF FIRE SAFETY OFFICERS AND SECURITY MANAGERS PROJECT 2022-23
Account No.: 9762002200000415
IFSC Code: PUNB0976200
How to Apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment?
According to the official recruitment notification from the Punjab National Bank, the Candidates should download the application form from the Punjab National Bank website https://www.pnbindia.in/. After downloading successfully fill the same and send it to the bank at the below-mentioned address by Speed/Registered post with transaction no./UTR No., bank name & date of the transaction being proof of online fee payment, and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of “POST:_______________________”.
CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION),
HRD DIVISION, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,
CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10,
DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075.
➧ The candidate should have to keep a photocopy of the completed application, transaction details for fee payment, and other supporting documents as the same are to be produced at the time of the interview.
➧ All candidates should send self-attested photocopies of their educational qualification, experience certificates & certificates of service as per the prescribed format along with their application.
➧ Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD categories are also required to send a self-attested photocopy of their Caste Certificate/ Category Certificate/ Disability Certificate (as the case may be).
Important Dates of Punjab National Bank Recruitment
➧ Application submission starts on: 4th August 2022
➧ Last date to submit application: 30th August 2022
Important Links of PNB Recruitment 2022:
PNB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
As per the official recruitment notification for the Punjab National Bank 103 Officer & Manager posts the Selection Process of PNB Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
1. Shortlisting of applications followed by Interview
2. Written / Online Test followed by Interview
FAQ Punjab National Bank Job:
Ans. 30th August 2022 is the last date to submit an offline application in the PNB Recruitment 2022.
Ans. There are 103 vacancies for Manager & Officer posts in PNB Recruitment 2022.
Ans. The selection will be based on the Shortlisting of applications followed by an Interview and a Written / Online Test followed by an Interview.
Ans: The Exam Date Shall Be Notified Later.
Ans: Rs. 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810