The Directorate of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare, Assam is the Department of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare’s implementing authority. The Directorate administers a wide range of schemes, including scholarships for school/college students, skills and entrepreneurship, start-up grants-in-aid for self-employment activities, grants-in-aid to women SHGs, and so on. Every year, through its official webpage SIRISH Scholarship Portal, the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare accepts online applications for different scholarship and incentive initiatives from 5th July 2023.
Table of Content
- 1 SIRISH Scholarship
- 2 SIRISH Scholarship Portal Details
- 3 List of SIRISH Schemes
- 4 How to Apply for SIRISH Scholarship?
- 5 Required Documents for Application
- 6 Important Dates of SIRISH Assam
- 7 Important Links of SIRISH Schemes
- 8 SIRISH Online Application Portal
- 9 Helplines for SIRISH Scholarship
- 10 FAQs Related to SIRISH Scholarship
|Government||Government of Assam|
|Apply For||Welfare Schemes|
|Community||Tea Tribes and Adivasi|
|Apply Start Date||5th July 2023|
|Apply Last Date||25th August 2023|
SIRISH Scholarship Portal Details
Name of Portal: SIRISH – The Online Application System of Tea Tribes Welfare Department, Assam.
Type of Schemes: Scholarship Schemes.
Name of Department: Directorate of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare, Assam.
Name of Government: Government of Assam.
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and must belong to the Tea Tribes and Adivasi Community.
Annual Family Income: Applicants whose annual family income is less than 5.00 Lakh are eligible for these schemes.
Official Website Link: https://sirishassam.in
List of SIRISH Schemes
Applicants from the Tea Tribes community who are eligible for the following schemes can apply through the SIRISH portal. The Department of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare runs a number of programs in which practically the entire community participates and benefits.
|Name of Scheme||Know More|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Simon Sing Horo Special Post Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Studies||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance for ANM/GNM/ Technical Courses||Click Here|
|Coaching for Higher Studies||Click Here|
|Grants to Women SHGs||Click Here|
|Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni||Click Here|
How to Apply for SIRISH Scholarship?
Candidates who are eligible according to the official guidelines released by the Directorate of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare, Assam, will be able to apply online through the official SIRISH portal – https://ttwd.assam.gov.in/
We have created a list of procedures to finish the SIRISH application process for the convenience of our users. To complete their application, candidates should do the following procedures.
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.
- After registration, you will get your login details.
- After that, you will have to click on the Applicant Login option.
- Now, a login form will load. In that form, enter your login details and click on the Login button.
- After successful login, you will see your Dashboard.
- Now, click on the option of the scheme you want and fill in the required details.
- After that, you have to upload the required documents.
- At last, verify all the filled details and submit your application.
- Also, you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.
- Keep that acknowledgement copy for future use.
Required Documents for Application
Students must prepare the following documents before beginning the SIRISH application procedure. Because the following documents are required to complete the application process, all students should check their availability.
|4||Undertaking on family income as per the attached format|
|6||Other Relevant Documents|
Important Dates of SIRISH Assam
|Application Start Date||5th July 2023|
|Application Last Date||25th August 2023|
Important Links of SIRISH Schemes
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|Forgot Password?||Click Here|
|How to Apply?||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
SIRISH Online Application Portal
Applicants who wish to apply online for various welfare initiatives given by the Department of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare would be directed to a similar sort of web portal.
Helplines for SIRISH Scholarship
Applicants who encounter problems when completing their online applications for the SIRISH Scholarship Schemes can contact the relevant authority using the means listed below.
Phone Number: +91-88221-39494
Office Address: Directorate of Tea Tribes and Adivasi Welfare, Assam Rupnagar, Guwahati-32
FAQs Related to SIRISH Scholarship
Ans: The starting date for SIRISH Scholarship online application submission is 5th July 2023.
Ans: The last date for the online application of the SIRISH Scholarship is 25th August 2023.
Ans: The official website of SIRISH, Assam is https://sirisassam.in.
Ans: Yes, Self Help Groups (SHG) can submit online applications.