|Name of Exam||GNMEE 2022|
|Name of Course||GNM Nursing|
|Edu. Qualification||HS Pass (Science)|
|Age Limit||17 to 24 years|
|Start Date||18th May 2022|
|Last Date||2nd June 2022|
Table of Content
- 1 SSUHS GNM Admission
- 2 SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – 23 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Assam GNM Admission
- 4 Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission
- 5 How to Apply for SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – 23?
- 6 Required Documents for Online Application
- 7 Important Dates of Assam GNM Admission 2022
- 8 Important Links of SSUHS GNM Admission
- 9 Assam GNM Admission Course Details video
- 10 SSUHS website
- 11 About GNMEE Exam 2022
- 12 Syllabus of GNMEE Exam 2022
- 13 SSUHS GNMEE Selection process
- 14 SSUHS Assam GNM 2022 Admit Card
- 15 Assam GNM 2022 Result
- 16 Assam GNM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
- 17 Colleges That Offer Assam GNM Course
- 18 FAQs of SSUHS GNM Admission
SSUHS GNM Admission
The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), in 2022. SSUHS invites online applications for SSUHS GNM Admission courses GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam for the session 2022-2023. Interested Female candidates/students should have to pass the minimum class 12th from the Science stream to submit an online admission application form. Submit online application before 2nd June 2022.
SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – 23 Details
Name of Exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Name of university: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of state: Assam
Academic session: 2022-2023
Date of entrance exam: 26th June 2022 (Sunday)
Application fee: Rs 1200/-
Centers of exam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, and Diphu.
Type of exam: OMR based written exam
Helpline: Candidates may call helpline No. 8929207668 for any sort of assistance.
✅ Related: Latest SSUHS News
Eligibility Criteria of Assam GNM Admission
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for selection of the candidates in HSSLC (10+2) (Science) or its equivalent passed from a recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects, securing at least 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) for General (unreserved) category and 40% marks in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category.
Gender: Only Female candidates may apply for these courses.
Citizenship: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for GNMEE 2022.
Residentship: Candidates must be permanent residents of Assam and must submit a certificate in this regard.
Exception of PRC Certificate: The provision of the Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) shall not be applicable to the wife/ daughter of the employees of Govt. of Assam.
Age Limit: Interested Candidates’ age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 24 years as on 1st January 2022.
Age Relaxation: In case of SC/ST candidates, upper age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms.
Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission
As per the official Admission notification, the candidate has to pay Rs.1,200/- (Rupees One Thousand and Two Hundred Only) as an application fee. The payment of the application fee is to be completed through online mode only.
How to Apply for SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – 23?
Interested students and candidates as per the official SSUHS GNM courses admission notification who had passed class 12th from the Science stream may submit an online application form from 18th May 2022 to 2nd June 2022 through the official Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) website – http://www.ssuhs.in/.
Candidates can follow the given instructions to submit an application –
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Required Documents for Online Application
The Candidates must keep the below-listed documents ready for upload while submitting the online application for SSUHS GNM Entrance Exam.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Class 10th Admit Card).
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Debit or Credit Card Details for Online Payment.
Important Dates of Assam GNM Admission 2022
- Online application submission starts from – 8th May 2022.
- Last date to submit an online application – 2nd June 2022.
- Download of Admit Card: 17th June 2022.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th June 2022.
Important Links of SSUHS GNM Admission
Assam GNM Admission Course Details video
About GNMEE Exam 2022
Date of exam: 26th June 2022 (Sunday)
Timing of exam: 10 AM to 1 PM
Duration of exam: 3 Hours
Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
No of MCQs: 100 MCQs
Total marks: 100 Marks (1 mark for each correct answer).
Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
Medium of exam: The question paper will be both in English and Assamese language.
Exam centres: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Diphu.
Syllabus of GNMEE Exam 2022
GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022 will be based on 10+2 (Science) Syllabus. There will be a single question paper consisting of following segments.
The questions will be both English & Assamese language, However the candidates will be required to fill in the OMR Sheet of the Entrance Examination in English only
SSUHS GNMEE Selection process
- Written Examination
- provisionally merit list
- Final list
At the form is to be submitted online, the candidates are not required to send any document to the University, All necessary verification /scrutiny of the related documents of the candidates regarding eligibility, reservation, etc. will be done at the time of counseling
Entrance Examination details including eligibility criteria and requirements will be available on the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) website – http://www.ssuhs.in/ from 18-05-2022
SSUHS Assam GNM 2022 Admit Card
- It serves as a pass for entry.
- As a result, you must bring it with you to the exam center.
- Without it, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam room.
- It is also made available on the conducting body’s official website.
- You may get it there and download it.
- It also contains important information about the candidate.
- You should also bring identification with you.
- Make a couple of photocopies of it.
Candidates can check their results through our website by clicking on Admit card section from the menu.
✅ Read more at – SSUHS Admit Card
Assam GNM 2022 Result
- The official website for the Assam GNM Result will be released after the exam.
- The performance of candidates on the admission exam is taken into account.
- After that, the officials compile a merit list.
- It aids in the classification of candidates according to their merit.
- In addition, the counseling round is conducted on that premise.
- Officials could also issue a cut-off list.
- It establishes the minimum passing score.
Assam GNM 2022 Merit List and Counselling
This list contains the names of the candidates who have been chosen. It is made available within a week of the announcement of the results. Furthermore, this list aids in the classification of applicants based on their qualifications. Candidates are rated based on their entrance exam scores. Applicants are also contacted for counselling rounds based on this list.
Counseling for Assam Nursing 2022 begins soon after the entrance exam. It’s time for the final phase of the selection process. Furthermore, it is carried out for the purpose of document verification. As a result, candidates should bring all necessary documents with them. Both the originals and photocopies should be carried.
Colleges That Offer Assam GNM Course
Here is the list of colleges that offers GNM course in the state of Assam.
- CPMS College of Nursing Guwahati
- Dispur Hospital School of Nursing, Dispur
- RIPT Group of Institutes, Guwahati
- NEPNI School of Nursing, Guwahati
- PBSPN, Guwahati
- Pratiksha School of Nursing, Guwahati
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
FAQs of SSUHS GNM Admission
Ans: GNMEE stands for GNM Entrance Examination. It is an entrance exam conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
Ans: The starting date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 18th May 2022.
Ans: The last date for online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 2nd June 2022.
Ans: The application fee for GNMEE 2022 is Rs 1200/-
Ans: 17 to 24 years to submit an online application to GNM Nursing Course Assam.
Ans: You can apply online through the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) website – http://www.ssuhs.in/